Angel Hair Pasta and Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil divided
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves cut into 1" pieces
- 1 carrots cut diagonally into 1/3" pieces
- 1 10 oz. pkg. broccoli florets thawed, drained thoroughly on paper towel
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 12 ounce(s) angel hair pasta
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Heat 1 T. oil in a medium skillet over medium heat; add chicken. Cook, stirring, until chicken is cook thoroughly - about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet. Begin heating water for pasta. Add carot to skillet; cook, stirring for 4 minutes. Add broccoli and garlic to skillet; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes longer.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, add chicken broth, basil and Parmesan to skillet. Stir to combine. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Drain pasta. Place in a large serving bowl. Top with chicken and vegetable mixture. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note