Angel Food Tiramisu Trifle
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) brewed espresso
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Kahlua liqueur
- 2 tablespoon(s) amaretto liquer
- 8 ounce(s) mascarpone
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) heavy cream
- 2 cup(s) cubed angel food cake
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped dark chocolate
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine espresso and sugar and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Stir in Kahlua and amaretto.
- In a small bowl, gently stir together mascarpone, honey and heavy cream. Be careful not to over mix.
- Divide half the angel food cake cubes among 4 parfait glasses or flutes. Drizzle with half the espresso syrup. Spoon half the mascarpone over the cake. Sprinkle with half the chocolate. Repeat the layering with the remaining cake cubes, syrup, mascarpone and chocolate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Angel Food Tiramisu Trifle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts