angel food delight
Community Recipe from
- 1 angel food cake, cut in half
- 1 pint(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1 container(s) seedless black rasberry preserves
- 1 container(s) chambord
- 1 box(es) betty crocker homestyle powdered frosting
- -whip the cream to stiff, gradually adding powder into mixture.
- -add 2 tablesppons of chambord into mixture.
- -cover the cake with wipping cream.
- -add chambord to preserves.
- put preserves on the half of cake.
- cover all cake with whipping crewam.
- put in freezer for 2-3 hours
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Amyellis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
angel food delight Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes