angel food delight
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 angel food cake, cut in half
- 1 pint(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1 container(s) seedless black rasberry preserves
- 1 container(s) chambord
- 1 box(es) betty crocker homestyle powdered frosting
- -whip the cream to stiff, gradually adding powder into mixture.
- -add 2 tablesppons of chambord into mixture.
- -cover the cake with wipping cream.
- -add chambord to preserves.
- put preserves on the half of cake.
- cover all cake with whipping crewam.
- put in freezer for 2-3 hours
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Amyellis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
angel food delight Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts