Angel Food Cake with Lime Drizzle
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Real Simple
Amount per serving
- Calories: 250
- Calories from fat: 1%
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 380mg
- Carbohydrate: 59g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, plus 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 store-bought angel food cake
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 12 ounces fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Combine the lime juice, sugar, and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook until the sugar dissolves.
Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until cool.
Divide the cake, strawberries, and pineapple among individual plates. Add the zest to the lime syrup and drizzle over the fruit and cake.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts