- 1 angel food cake, store-bought or homemade
- 2 tablespoons brewed strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons crème de cacao
- 7 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups part-skim ricotta
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- calories 293
- fat 9 g
- satfat 5 g
- protein 11 g
- carbohydrate 41 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 30 mg
- sodium 447 mg
How to Make It
Slice cake into 1-inch cubes; place in a bowl. Combine coffee, brandy and crème de cacao. Drizzle over cake; gently toss with a rubber spatula.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute. Add ricotta, sugar and vanilla and beat until creamy, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
Place 1/2 of cake cubes in an even layer in a large serving bowl. Evenly spread 1/2 of cream cheese mixture over cake cubes. Sift 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder over. Repeat with second half of cake cubes, cheese mixture and cocoa powder.
Cover, refrigerate at least 1 hour, then serve.