Angel food cake cubes with blackberry sauce
Robin Miller, Food Network, 2005
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) Frozen blackberries Thawed
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1/2 Prepared angel food cake Cut in 1" cubes
- In a small saucepan, combine blackberries and cornstarch. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer until blackberries breakdown, 2-5 minutes.
- Transfer blackberries to a large bowl, add cake cubes and toss to coat. Serve warm or chilled.
- Add a dollop of cool whip, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KMeggyesy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Angel food cake cubes with blackberry sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts