Angel food cake cubes with blackberry sauce
Community Recipe from
- 10 ounce(s) Frozen blackberries Thawed
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1/2 Prepared angel food cake Cut in 1" cubes
- In a small saucepan, combine blackberries and cornstarch. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer until blackberries breakdown, 2-5 minutes.
- Transfer blackberries to a large bowl, add cake cubes and toss to coat. Serve warm or chilled.
- Add a dollop of cool whip, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KMeggyesy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Angel food cake cubes with blackberry sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts