- 1 (3.3-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Powdered sugar (optional)
How to Make It
Stir together first 8 ingredients until blended. Spoon into a lightly greased 8- or 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until edges pull away from pan. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.