Angel Coffee Sundaes
Other Time: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Parchment paper
- 1 (16-oz.) package DUNCAN HINES Angel Food Cake Mix
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 4 teaspoons hot water
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup jarred chocolate sauce
- 3/4 cup jarred caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.
- Line a 13- x 9-inch pan with parchment paper. Prepare angel food cake batter according to package directions. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 33 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack, and cool completely (about 30 minutes).
- Meanwhile, dissolve coffee granules in 4 tsp. hot water. Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add coffee, and beat until spreading consistency.
- Trim and discard edges from cake. Cut cake into 15 equal pieces. Spread frosting on top and sides of each piece of cake; roll in pecans. Serve with ice cream, chocolate sauce, and caramel sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts