Angel Chicken - Crockin' Girls
Community Recipe from
- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 package(s) dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese w/ onion and chives
- 1 box(es) penne pasta
- Chives for garnish
- Put all ingredients except pasta and chives in the slow cooker. Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- When the chicken mixture is done, prepare pasta according to package directions and drain. Mix pasta with chicken. Serve in a large bowl with chives sprinkled on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Angel Chicken - Crockin' Girls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes