Amount per serving
- Calories: 530
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Fat: 26g
- Sodium: 590mg
- Sugars: 4g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 41g
- Protein: 31g
- Calcium: 4%
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8 oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cups dry white wine
- 1-1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- WHISK first 4 ingredients until blended; pour over chicken in slow cooker. Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours (or on HIGH 2 to 3 hours).
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt; drain. Serve topped with chicken mixture; sprinkle with parsley.
- HEALTHY LIVING
Save 70 calories and 9g of fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, reduced-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup and KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing.
Chicken thighs are preferred over chicken breasts in slow-cooker recipes since they are more flavorful and less likely to be overcooked.
- NON-ALCOHOLIC VARIATION
Substitute water or chicken broth for the wine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Angel Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This