- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8 oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cups dry white wine
- 1-1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- calories 530
- cholesterol 115 mg
- fiber 3 g
- fat 26 g
- sodium 590 mg
- sugars 4 g
- satfat 8 g
- carbohydrate 41 g
- protein 31 g
- calcium 4 %
How to Make It
WHISK first 4 ingredients until blended; pour over chicken in slow cooker. Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours (or on HIGH 2 to 3 hours).
COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt; drain. Serve topped with chicken mixture; sprinkle with parsley.
Save 70 calories and 9g of fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, reduced-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup and KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing.
Chicken thighs are preferred over chicken breasts in slow-cooker recipes since they are more flavorful and less likely to be overcooked.
Substitute water or chicken broth for the wine.