This recipee is SOOOOOO fragrant, the smell will fill your entire home after it has chilled and you take it out of the fridge! This is a must make! I like to mix it with my favorite salsa on the side as well!
Ang & Nicks Cabbage Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 Plum Tomatos Diced into small pieces
- 1/2 Red Onion Sliced into thin strips
- 3 tablespoon(s) Cilantro (fresh) chopped
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 1 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 2 Jalapeno Pepper Diced
- 2 Limes Juiced (toss lime, use juice)
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Add more or less jalapeno's for spice.
- 1) Mix all ingredients
- 2) Cover and Chill 3 hours, or overnight for best taste (ingredients will take time to blend)
- 3) Serve with chips :)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by angnick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note