Andy's Rice Krispies treats
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) large Jet-puffed marshmallows
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 6 cup(s) Kellog's Rice Krispies
- 1/2 bag(s) Brach's candy corn
- 1 bag(s) Reese's Pieces candies
- Melt butter and Marshmallows
- 1. In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- 2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated. (The key here is to use a spatula covered in butter and not your hands, they get too sticky!)
- 3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nicolej84 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Andy's Rice Krispies treats Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts