- 1 (15.8-ounce) can great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12-inch) ready-made pizza crust
- 1/2 red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 to 2 (2-ounce) cans anchovies, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 to 2 cups torn arugula (optional)
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in food processor. Pulse until smooth. Spread bean mixture evenly over crust. Top with red onion and next 4 ingredients. Bake at 450° for 12 to 15 minutes. Top with arugula, if desired.
Note: For testing we used Mama Mary's Gourmet Pizza Crust.