Anchovy and Herb Marinade
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Randy Mon
Perfect marinade for beef. Marinate at least 1 hour and up to 1 day, covered and chilled.
Yield: Makes enough for 2 lbs. beef
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon minced anchovy
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Whisk all ingredients together. Put beef in a nonreactive baking dish and pour marinade over, turning to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments