Some people are phobic about anchovy paste: too fishy, too salty. But it's an amazing flavor enhancer, boosting the meaty umami character in food. It deepens our simple gremolata, which is fabulous drizzled over roasted meat or veggies.
Yield: Serves 10
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 11
- Fat: 1.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Sodium: 64mg
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- Combine parsley, garlic, olive oil, lemon rind, and anchovy paste in a medium bowl, stirring until well blended. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note