Anchovy Garlic Bread
Community Recipe from
- 1 loaf(s) Italian or French Bread
- 5 piece(s) anchovy filets
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 4 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan
- 1 pinch(s) ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Soften butter and, with a teaspoon,mash the butter together with anchovies into a paste.
- Combine all ingredients (except bread).
- Slice the bread lengthwise and spread the mixture evenly with a fork.
- Wrap the bread loosely in aluminum foil and place in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Open the top of the foil and bake for an additional 2 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martcantor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Anchovy Garlic Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes