- 6 (4-ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 medium-size Red Delicious apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup currants
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup Marsala wine or apple cider
- Garnishes: rosemary sprig and apple slices
- calories 286
- caloriesfromfat 34 %
- fat 10.9 g
- satfat 3.3 g
- monofat 5 g
- polyfat 1.1 g
- protein 24.5 g
- carbohydrate 23 g
- fiber 1.4 g
- cholesterol 68 mg
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 276 mg
- calcium 38 mg
How to Make It
Coat both sides of pork chops evenly with cooking spray.
Combine rosemary, salt, and pepper. Rub mixture evenly on both sides of pork; set aside.
Cook apple, raisins, and currants in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 5 minutes. Add 1/4 cup wine, stirring constantly, until most liquid is evaporated. Add remaining wine, and cook 15 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Cook pork chops in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 5 minutes on each side or until done. Top with apple mixture. Garnish, if desired.