Amy's Oreo Bon Bons
Community Recipe from
- Cookie Balls
- 1 bag(s) Oreos (not Double Stuffed) processed in food processor until it has the consistency of dirt
- 1 package(s) cream cheese softened
- chocolate bark melted
- Put Oreos in a food processor in batches until it has a dirt-like consistency. Transfer to a bowl.
- When all the Oreos are processed, mix with the softened cream cheese until it has a mud-like consistency.
- Roll into small balls and place on a cookie sheet. Freeze balls for 30 minutes - 1 hour.
- Melt small batches of the chocolate bark (white, milk or dark chocolate) until all chocolate is melted.
- Using a toothpick, dip the frozen cookie balls in the melted chocolate and put them back in the freezer.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Thanks to Amy Smith! Amy has tried this with other cookies (like Nutter Butter) but you have to be careful with consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ymoncovich and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes