Amy's Oreo Bon Bons
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Cookie Balls
- 1 bag(s) Oreos (not Double Stuffed) processed in food processor until it has the consistency of dirt
- 1 package(s) cream cheese softened
- chocolate bark melted
- Put Oreos in a food processor in batches until it has a dirt-like consistency. Transfer to a bowl.
- When all the Oreos are processed, mix with the softened cream cheese until it has a mud-like consistency.
- Roll into small balls and place on a cookie sheet. Freeze balls for 30 minutes - 1 hour.
- Melt small batches of the chocolate bark (white, milk or dark chocolate) until all chocolate is melted.
- Using a toothpick, dip the frozen cookie balls in the melted chocolate and put them back in the freezer.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Thanks to Amy Smith! Amy has tried this with other cookies (like Nutter Butter) but you have to be careful with consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ymoncovich and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note