Amish Cinnamon Bread
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 2 tablespoon(s) white sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon(s) margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) apples(finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease one 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Measure flour, 1 c. sugar, baking powder, soda, 1 1/2 t. cinnamon, salt, appples, buttermilk, oil, eggs and vanilla into large mixing bow. Beat 3 minutes. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Combine 2 T. Sugar, 1 t. cinnamon and butter, mixing until crumbly. Sprinkle topping over batter.
- Bake for about 50 minutes. Test with toothpick . When inserted it should com out clean. Remove bread from pand to rack to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarthaMason and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note