American Bake Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 Turkey Dogs
- 1 cup(s) Onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) all spice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 (28oz) can(s) baked beans
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 10 ounce(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In skillet, lightly brown sliced hot dogs with onion, butter, all spice, dry mustard, and pepper.
- Pour beans into baking dish.
- Add ketchup, brown sugar, mix well.
- Spread evenly over bottom of baking dish.
- Layer franks over beans.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note