Ambrosia with Sprinkles
- 7 to 8 navel oranges, peeled, seeded, and sectioned
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sugar (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves, toasted
- 1 1/4 cups sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, gently tossing to coat. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Toss together bananas and lemon juice, and add to orange mixture. Sprinkle fruit mixture with sugar, if desired. Sprinkle each serving evenly with pecans and coconut.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This