- 7 to 8 navel oranges, peeled, seeded, and sectioned
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sugar (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves, toasted
- 1 1/4 cups sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, gently tossing to coat. Cover and chill 8 hours.
Toss together bananas and lemon juice, and add to orange mixture. Sprinkle fruit mixture with sugar, if desired. Sprinkle each serving evenly with pecans and coconut.