- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup
- 1 (8 1/4-ounce) can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 (9-ounce) graham cracker crust (extra serving size)
- Garnishes: maraschino cherries, pecan halves, additional toasted flaked coconut
How to Make It
Drain oranges and pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons pineapple syrup. Gently press oranges and pineapple between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Beat cream cheese at medium-high speed of an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add reserved pineapple syrup and milk, beating until smooth. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Gently fold in orange-pineapple mixture and 3/4 cup coconut. Spoon filling into crust. Cover; freeze until firm.
Let pie stand at room temperature 20 minutes before serving. Dollop remaining 1 cup whipped topping on top of pie. Garnish, if desired.