Place turbinado sugar in a saucer rather than a bowl. The thin layer of sugar will make the rim of the glass more attractive.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 30 Minutes
- 3 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange liqueur or orange juice
- 1/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle sparkling rosé wine
- 1/2 cup frozen grated coconut, thawed and toasted
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 1. Toss together oranges, grapefruit, and pineapple; set aside.
- 2. Pour orange liqueur into a shallow saucer. Dip rims of 8 glasses in liqueur; dip rims in sugar, and let stand 30 minutes to dry completely.
- 3. Spoon fruit mixture evenly into glasses. Add rosé wine, filling three-fourths full; top with grated coconut and cherries. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Sugar In The Raw for turbinado sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note