Ambrosia with Apples
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 45 Minutes
- 4 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned*
- 4 cups chopped fresh pineapple (about 1 small pineapple)
- 1 Fuji or Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen grated coconut, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1. Layer first 4 ingredients (in the order listed) in a large glass serving bowl or trifle dish. Sprinkle apple with lemon juice. Cover and chill 1 to 4 hours.
- 2. Sprinkle fruit mixture with coconut and mint. Gently toss just before serving.
- *Blood oranges may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables