Ambrosia with Apples
Plan on sectioning the citrus and chopping the pineapple ahead of time. If you use canned or jarred fruit, save the juices and add them to the ambrosia.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 45 Minutes
- 4 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned*
- 4 cups chopped fresh pineapple (about 1 small pineapple)
- 1 Fuji or Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen grated coconut, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1. Layer first 4 ingredients (in the order listed) in a large glass serving bowl or trifle dish. Sprinkle apple with lemon juice. Cover and chill 1 to 4 hours.
- 2. Sprinkle fruit mixture with coconut and mint. Gently toss just before serving.
- *Blood oranges may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note