- 4 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned*
- 4 cups chopped fresh pineapple (about 1 small pineapple)
- 1 Fuji or Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen grated coconut, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
How to Make It
Layer first 4 ingredients (in the order listed) in a large glass serving bowl or trifle dish. Sprinkle apple with lemon juice. Cover and chill 1 to 4 hours.
Sprinkle fruit mixture with coconut and mint. Gently toss just before serving.
*Blood oranges may be substituted.