- 2 8 oz jars cherries
- Coconut to taste
- 1 8 oz. tub(s) Cool Whip
- 4 can(s) Mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 Large can(s) Pineapple tidbits
- 1 Large carton(s) Sour Cream
- Drain all fruit well in colander. Then dry on paper towel.
- Put pineapple. cherries, cool whip, and sourcream into bowl and mix.
- Fold in oranges carefully.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lbrown7545 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note