Chocolate chips???? Not for me, but I do like miniature marshmallows, sour cream, and grapes in it. I like Ambrosia to be more than just fruits put together in a bowl. To me, that's just.....well,.... fruit in a bowl.
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 12 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup freshly grated coconut
- Garnish: orange rind curls
- Toss together fruit and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Place one-third fruit mixture in a serving bowl. Top with one-third coconut. Repeat layers twice. Cover and chill 2 hours. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: Three red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned, may be added to fruit mixture, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts