Chocolate chips???? Not for me, but I do like miniature marshmallows, sour cream, and grapes in it. I like Ambrosia to be more than just fruits put together in a bowl. To me, that's just.....well,.... fruit in a bowl.
- 12 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup freshly grated coconut
- Garnish: orange rind curls
- Toss together fruit and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Place one-third fruit mixture in a serving bowl. Top with one-third coconut. Repeat layers twice. Cover and chill 2 hours. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: Three red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned, may be added to fruit mixture, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note