- 8 medium navel oranges
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Maraschino cherries
- Peel and section oranges over a bowl, reserving any juice. Stir together orange sections, juice, pineapple, and coconut. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Beat whipping cream until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
- Spoon fruit mixture into individual dishes; top each serving with whipped cream and a cherry.
- Note: For sweeter ambrosia, stir 2 tablespoons granulated sugar into fruit mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This