Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) 20-22 oz crushed pineapple drained well
- 1 can(s) cheery pie filling
- 1 can(s) 12oz sweetened eagle brand milk
- 3/4 ounce(s) choped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 ounce(s) 8oz kool whipe
- Mix all ingredients, stir in kool whipe,reast refirgerate until served.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Frank123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
ambroshia Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts