Amazing veggie chili
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 4 clove(s) Smahed cloves of garlic
- 1 whole(s) Large yellow onion
- 2 whole(s) Medium zucchini diced
- 1 16oz can(s) Whole roasted tomatoes chopped
- 2 can(s) Kidney or bean of your choice
- 1 can(s) Black beans
- 1 bottle(s) Beer
- 1 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup(s) Chili powder
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) Cumin
- 2-3 whole(s) Bay leaves
- 2 whole(s) Chipotle pepper in adobo sauce chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- Shredded cheddar
- Chopped avocado
- Fresh lime juice
- sour cream
- Hat oil in a large heavy pot over medium high heat. Add onions and garlic, sauté until translucent.
- Add zucchini and other vegetables, sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add can tomatoes, all of the spices, and tomatoe paste, stir well.
- Add chipotle peppers, beans, beer and vegetable stock. Enough liquid to to cover all ingredients in the pot.
- Bring to a boil and then let simmer for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and adjust seasonings to taste. I like to let it simmer a little longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amyblake and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes