Amazing veggie chili
Adapted from The Chew.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 4 clove(s) Smahed cloves of garlic
- 1 whole(s) Large yellow onion
- 2 whole(s) Medium zucchini diced
- 1 16oz can(s) Whole roasted tomatoes chopped
- 2 can(s) Kidney or bean of your choice
- 1 can(s) Black beans
- 1 bottle(s) Beer
- 1 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup(s) Chili powder
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) Cumin
- 2-3 whole(s) Bay leaves
- 2 whole(s) Chipotle pepper in adobo sauce chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- Shredded cheddar
- Chopped avocado
- Fresh lime juice
- sour cream
- Hat oil in a large heavy pot over medium high heat. Add onions and garlic, sauté until translucent.
- Add zucchini and other vegetables, sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add can tomatoes, all of the spices, and tomatoe paste, stir well.
- Add chipotle peppers, beans, beer and vegetable stock. Enough liquid to to cover all ingredients in the pot.
- Bring to a boil and then let simmer for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and adjust seasonings to taste. I like to let it simmer a little longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amyblake and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note