Amazing Spinach & Strawberry Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 whole(s) Fresh Lemon - Juiced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil (optional)
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) White Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Poppy Seeds (Optional)
- Salad Ingredients:
- 1, 6oz. bag(s) Baby Spinach
- 1 cup(s) Strawberries Quartered or Halved Depending on Size
- 1 cup(s) Blueberries, (Optional)
- 1/2 whole(s) Cucumber, score, & seeds removed Halved & Sliced
- 1/4 whole(s) Red Onion - small (Optional) Sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) Sliced Almonds as Topping Sliced
- Directions for Dressing:
- Combine the freshly squeezed Lemon juice, Olive oil (optional), Sugar, White wine vinegar, & poppy seeds in a small mixing bowl or cup with lid. Whisk or Shake until blended & Sugar is dissolved.
- (You can put more or less Sugar if desired. Original recipe called for 1/3 cup, but personally I thought it was too much.)
- Directions for Salad:
- Take the Cucumber, cut off the ends, slice in half length-wise, Score (optional) & Spoon out the seeds (makes the salad less watery). Then thinly slice each half of the Cucumber.
- Combine all other salad ingredients in large serving bowl.
- Toss with the dressing, & sprinkle with the almonds. Serve Immediately!
- Enjoy! =)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hmnimesheim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note