Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) diced pineapples (with juice)
- 4 cup(s) ginger ale
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 1 orange cut into wedges
- 1 cup(s) raspberries or strawberries (may use thawed or frozen)
- 1 bottle(s) red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Rioja, Zinfandel, Shiraz)
- splash of orange juice or lemonade
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- Pour wine into a large pitcher and squeeze the juice wedges from the lemon, orange and lime into the wine. Toss in the fruit wedges (leaving out seeds if possible) and pineapple then add sugar, orange juice and gin. Chill overnight. Add ginger ale, berries and ice just before serving. If you&39;d like to serve right away, use chilled red wine and serve over lots of ice. However, remember that the best Sangrias are chilled around 24 hours in the frig. allowing the flavors to really marinate into each other.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kylieeswyden and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Amazing Sangria Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic