Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 4 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 1 bag(s) marshmallows (1 lb.)
- 12 ounce(s) chocolate chips
- 2 ounce(s) unsweetened chocolate (2-1 oz. squares)
- 3 bar(s) German Sweet chocolate
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 2 cup(s) pecans chopped
- Grease 11x15 jelly roll pan (or cover with parchment paper). Melt butter in a large (8-10 quart) pot. Add sugar and evaporated milk and blend well. Boil on medium heat for 5 minutes, covered. Remove from heat and add marshmallows, chocolate chips, and chocolates. Add, separately, the extracts and chopped nuts. Spread into jelly roll pan. Cool for at least 6 hours before cutting into 1-inch squares. Makes 5 pounds of fudge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bliss72295 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Amazing Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts