Amazing bacon wrapped jalapeño shrimp
Community Recipe from
- 1 quart(s) vegetable oil for frying
- 32 Peeled and deveined shrimp, tail on
- 1 4oz can pickled jalapeÃ±os, cut into slivers
- 16 slice(s) Bacon, cut in half
- 32 Toothpicks
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut the shrimp along the back, nearly through to the front. Stuff each shrimp with a sliver of jalapeno, then wrap with half a slice of bacon. Secure with a toothpick. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Cook the shrimp in batches in the hot oil until the bacon is crispy and golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Amazing bacon wrapped jalapeño shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes