Chill: 30 Minutes
Prepare: 15 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Old Fashoned Oats
- 1/2 cup(s) Toasted Coconut Flakes, Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup(s) Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup(s) Ground Flax
- 1/4 cup(s) Whole Flax
- 1/2 cup(s) Mini Simisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup(s) Honey
- 1/2 cup(s) Dried Fruit, Optional Exchange for chocolate chips if desired
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour. Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like. (Mine were about 1″ in diameter.) Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenniferschorus and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note