This is excellent. It did not proportion out quite right, unless we measured wrong. We also need to cut this to a reasonable size for fewer people.
Amaretto-Scented Pear Parfaits with Gingersnaps
Freeze the parfait glasses for about 1 hour before assembling to keep the yogurt from melting too quickly.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 parfait)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 238
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fat: 5.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 5.6g
- Carbohydrate: 39.9g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 137mg
- Calcium: 149mg
- 3 cups chopped peeled ripe Bosc pears (about 3 large)
- 1/4 cup amaretto (almond-flavored liqueur)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup gingersnap crumbs, (about 4 ounces, crushed)
- 3 cups vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt, softened
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine first 3 ingredients; cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs into each of 8 (8-ounce) glasses; top each with 3 tablespoons pear mixture and 3 tablespoons yogurt. Repeat layers once, ending with the yogurt. Top each with 1 tablespoon almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts