Served at a brunch and it was a hit! Great flavor and I love that there is no cream cheese. I used sugar-free instant pudding instead so I didn't have to cook it. Add more Amaretto cream if you like a stronger flavor.
Amaretto Fruit Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Amaretto cream (can use mixture of Amaretto and half & half)
- 8 ounce(s) cool whip
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 3 ounce(s) package regular vanilla pudding
- Cook vanilla pudding and milk together. Let cool.
- Fold in cool whip and Amaretto cream.
- Serve with assorted fruit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nancyrorem and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Amaretto Fruit Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads