Amaretto French Toast Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 stick(s) Butter
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Corn syrup
- Challah bread
- 5 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half or milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) Amaretto
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- In a small heavy sauce pan melt butter with brown sugar, add syrup and heat over moderate heat, stirring, until smooth and pour into a 9x13 baking dish. Add nuts if desired.
- Cut bread into slices and arrange in pan on top of syrup.
- In a bowl whisk remaining ingredients until combined and pour evenly over the bread.
- Chill, covered at least 8 hours. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bring bread to room temperature. Bake, uncovered until puffed, about 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Amaretto French Toast Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch