Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) brownie mix
- 1/2 cup(s) amaretto
- 1 cup(s) almonds sliced or chopped
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 2 tablespoon(s) amaretto or almond flavoring
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter room temperature
- 1 tablespoon(s) light corn syrup
- 2-4 teaspoon(s) water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare brownie mix according to packaged directions. Substitute amaretto for water. Use 2 eggs. Add almonds and beat until well combined. Spread batter in greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake for 35 minutes.
- For frosting, in a small bowl blend all ingedients until smooth.
- Sandy always doubles the frosting recipe.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Charlie99 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Amaretto Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts