Always-Requested Spinach Dip
Serve this spinach dip in a bread bowl for a perfect presentation that will impress your party guests.
Yield: Serves 8.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1.8-oz. pkg. leek soup mix
- 4-oz. can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 10-oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 round loaf pumpernickel bread
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, soup mix, water chestnuts and spinach; mix well. Chill overnight. Slice off top of loaf; gently tear out center, reserving bread for dipping. Spoon dip into center of loaf. Serve chilled, surrounded with reserved bread pieces for dipping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note