ALTON BROWN'S PECAN PIE
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 sheet slice(s) pie dough
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) golden syrup
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted & cooled slightly
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 8 ounce(s) spiced pecans (recipe below)
- Line pie pan with pie dough.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar, golden syrup, butter, vanilla and salt together until combined. Set aside.
- Evenly sprinkle 6 ounces of chopped pecans onto the crust and pour the filling on top. Bake for 20 minutes. Place the remaining 2 ounces of whole pecans in a border on the edge of the filling. Bake for 10 minutes, until the a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool on a cooling rack to room temperature before serving, 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Auntiean1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
ALTON BROWN'S PECAN PIE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts