Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 package(s) refridgerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) garlic clove pressed
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce divided
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken diced
- 2 cup(s) canned pineapple tidbits in juice well drained
- 1/2 whole(s) medium bell pepper finely diced
- 1 whole(s) green onion with top sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Unroll dough onto bottom of lightly greased large bar pan. Gently stretch and press dough to cover bottom of pan. Combine oil and pressed garlic in small bowl. Brush oil mixture evenly over crust. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
- 2. Remove pan from oven. Spread half of the barbecue sauce over crust. Sprinkle cheese and chicken over crust. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden brown; remove from oven.
- 3. Combine pineapple, bell pepper and green onion in large mixing bowl; spoon over pizza, draining excess liquid against side of bowl. Place remaining barbecue sauce into resealable plastic bag; trim corner and drizzle over pizza.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note