Aloha Pineapple & Ritz Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) self-rising flour
- 1 can(s) pineapple tidbits, juice reserved
- 3 tablespoon(s) reserved pineapple juice
- 1 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup(s) crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/4 stick(s) butter melted
- Preheat oven to 300. Mix together sugar, flour, pineapple, juice and cheese. Pour into greased casserole dish and cover with cracker crumbs, pour melted butter over crumbs, bake 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Aloha Pineapple & Ritz Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles