Aloha Pineapple Dessert
Community Recipe from
- Aloha Pineapple Dessert
- 1 can (20 oz) Dole Pineapple Tidbits
- 1 pkg. (3 1/8 oz) vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 pkg. (3 oz) Jell-O Brand lemon flavor gelatin
- 1 carton (4 oz ) non-dairy whipped topping
- 2 cups vanilla cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Drain pineapple, reserve juice. Add water to juice to make 2 cups liquid
- Combine pudding mix, gelatin and measured liquid in medium saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture comes to full boil. Pour into a bowl; chill until thickened.
- Fold thawed topping into pudding mixture.Meanwhile, combine cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press into 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake in 375 degrees oven 8 minutes; cool.
- Pour pudding mixture into cooled crust. Top with pineapple. Chill about 2 hours until firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Aloha Pineapple Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes