Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 Large onion, finely chopped
- 1 can(s) ( 15 - 1/2 ounces)kidney beans, rinsed & draind
- 1 can(s) ( 16 ounces) pork & beans, undrainedined
- 1 can(s) ( 20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) Packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) Vinegar
- In a large saucepan, brown beef & onion; drain. Stir in remaining ingredient . Cover & simmer for 20 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Aloha Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes