1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer on medium until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs and extract; beat until well blended.
4. Mix flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually beat into butter mixture until well mixed.
5. Stir in chocolate and almonds. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 1-inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
6. Bake in 375 degree F oven 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from baking sheets.
7. Cool on wire racks.
Makes 72 cookies.
Go to full version of