Almond White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) pure almond extract
- 2 1/4 cup(s) baking soda
- 8 ounce(s) white baking chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1 1/3 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- 2. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer on medium until light and fluffy.
- 3. Add eggs and extract; beat until well blended.
- 4. Mix flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually beat into butter mixture until well mixed.
- 5. Stir in chocolate and almonds. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 1-inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 6. Bake in 375 degree F oven 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from baking sheets.
- 7. Cool on wire racks.
- Makes 72 cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Almond White Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies