Almond-Vanilla Breakfast Ring
For a flavor variation of this easy coffee cake, use butterscotch pudding mix instead of vanilla.
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 24 frozen unbaked yeast dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored cook-and-serve pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Heat brown sugar and next 2 ingredients in a glass microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute. Stir until blended; microwave 1 more minute or until bubbly.
- Arrange frozen rolls in a lightly greased 10-cup Bundt pan. Drizzle sugar mixture evenly over rolls; sprinkle with pudding mix and almonds. Cover and let stand at room temperature 3 hours.
- Bake, uncovered, on lower oven rack at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes. Invert pan onto a lightly greased plate. Serve warm.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Jell-O Cook & Serve Vanilla Pudding and Pie Filling and Bridgford Parkerhouse Style Rolls made with fresh yeast.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note