Almond-Vanilla Breakfast Ring
For a flavor variation of this easy coffee cake, use butterscotch pudding mix instead of vanilla.
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 24 frozen unbaked yeast dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored cook-and-serve pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Heat brown sugar and next 2 ingredients in a glass microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute. Stir until blended; microwave 1 more minute or until bubbly.
- Arrange frozen rolls in a lightly greased 10-cup Bundt pan. Drizzle sugar mixture evenly over rolls; sprinkle with pudding mix and almonds. Cover and let stand at room temperature 3 hours.
- Bake, uncovered, on lower oven rack at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes. Invert pan onto a lightly greased plate. Serve warm.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Jell-O Cook & Serve Vanilla Pudding and Pie Filling and Bridgford Parkerhouse Style Rolls made with fresh yeast.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This